Saturday, December 8, 2012

MY VOLUNTEER WORK


 
After looking for months for a volunteer work I finally found one. I got a volunteer opportunity at the Animal Foundation. Nikki also volunteered there so I asked her if I may join the Animal Foundation. First I had to attend one of their orientations, which was held in a library. After that I had to follow a training. So I have to tell how my training went. I went to my training and asked where I had to be to follow it. Then they send me to one of the rooms in the building, but there we 2 trainings that day, there was one for beginners, where I had to be and one for the staff members. I went into the wrong room, and I didn't know. After thirty minutes I realised that something was wrong, because they weren't doing anything I was suppose to do. I asked one of the trainer and he said that I was in the wrong room OMG.... After that he send me to the right one hihih so silly of me. So I was a little late, but my trainer went through all the stuff again so I could keep up :).

 


1 comment:

  1. hahha cool, Sueyen is now busy with animals hih :D good going :*

    ReplyDelete