Thursday, December 13, 2012

MEETING THE MAYOR OF LAS VEGAS

 

 
Sometimes when you look at your life and when you ask yourself what your thankful for, you don't even know. But why look so far when the answer is right in front of you, be thankful for everything you have now. I am really thankful for everything I have, for all the people in my life, who are there for me, all the people you meet and everything and everyone you will meet in the future. Who knew I would ever meet the President of America and who knew I would meet the Mayor of Las Vegas, who knew that I would ever be in the United States. I am thankful for everything in my life and all the people in it. I would like to thank Valerie who made it possible for me and Youseff to meet the Mayor. On Monday the 10th of December, Youseff and I had the chance to meet the Mayor, Mrs Carolyn Goodman. We went to her office, Lora who works there showed us around and it was beautiful op there, especially her office. The Mayor wasn't there, because she had to be downtown to light up the Christmas tree. But instead she gave Youseff and I a certificate, which was really nice of her. After seeing her office we also went downtown to see her lighting the Christmas tree, but yes finally Youseff and I took a picture with her. It was an amazing day, I had a lot of fun, but what wasn't fun was that I couldn't sleep that night. I was too excited to fall asleep :D
 



1 comment:

  1. waauuuww that's awesome keep it going girl we love u ;)

    ReplyDelete