Sunday, September 23, 2012

Girls day out


 
After one week of school it was finally Saturday, my friends and I were going to meet up at the fashion show mall. My friend Kayla, who lives across my house went with me to the mall, it was time to look for Millicent. Millicent is also an exchange student, she's from Ghana. But the big problem was: how are we going to find Millicent in one HUGE mall. And finally after one hour of searching for Millicent we finally found her. And then it was time for us to shop :D we visited a lot of stores, bought a lot of clothes and had a lot of fun. We walked through the strip, took a lot of pictures. We shoped for six hours, and shopping for six hours is really exhausting, but it was a lot of fun. At six o'clock it was time to say goodbye.
 



2 comments:

  1. ssooooo dit zijn je buurmeisjes cool leuk leuk shopping for six hours?? hahahah that s something .... groetjes lots of love Ruby :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice friends you have Sue ... I see that you really enjoy your stay in Vegas XOXO

    ReplyDelete