Saturday, September 1, 2012

AT THE SPRING VALLEY PRESERVE

 
After a long night of sleep and after washing some clothes it was time for me to take my camera and go to the spring valley preserve with my host family. So and again it was something new for me, so many things to discover. I got to see how Las Vegas became a city, how much water people in Las Vegas use in one year and so much more. I must say I had a really great time at the spring valley preserve I can't wait to discover so much more :D
 
 
After the spring preserve we went to the supermarket to buy some things for dinner today, we will have dinner at a friend of my host parents so we will also go for a swim :D so funny huh :p to be honest I can't swim but yeah I will try I can also play in the pool.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment