Sunday, September 16, 2012

YFU ORIENTATION

 
 
 
I woke up at nine yesterday morning because I had to go to an orientation with my host parents. After driving for several minutes we arrived, the orientation was held at Alissa's host family's house. Alissa is also an exchange student from Switzerland, after we introduced ourselves we went upstairs and chatted with each other about our experience these past three weeks. At 11.30 the other exchange students arrived, and we started talking to each other. At the orientation we talked about the different cultures, how to be a lovely exchange student and much more. What I really liked was that we talked about our difficulties as exchange student and we all came with solutions to help each other. My host mom Cisca volunteers at YFU and she also gave us good advise. I will never forget this day, It was nice meeting different people.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment