Monday, September 3, 2012

ME AT RED ROCK CANYON FOR THE FIRST TIME

 
 
Every time I go to sleep I say to myself that I can do it, this is what I want, this is what I chose for and I must tell you it does make me feel better and it gives me the courage to go further and to discover things I haven't discovered yet. Then it was time for me to wake up and go to the Red Rock Canyon with my host parents I couldn't believe my eyes, all the beautiful mountains everything was so beautiful I didn't even had an idea that I would see the red rock canyon someday and guess what today I got the chance to see it and it was so beautiful I can't describe it in words it was such an amazing day for me and after all the sight-seeing we went for lunch at fat burgers and then we went home and I did my homework it was such a wonderful day. Thanks to my host parents.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I see that you enjoy and the places you go are very educational, nice picture with your host parents, it's like 'say cheese' :D

    ReplyDelete