Thursday, September 6, 2012

MY DAYS IN LAS VEGAS

 
First time arrived in Las Vegas everything was so hard for me, but now everything is working out not just because I've been here for 2 weeks, but because I never give up I always try and keep on trying. My host parents are really nice people and I must say I feel really safe, they have taken me to a lot of places and I had a lot of fun with them. Legacy high school is really crowded there are 2900 students at Legacy: that's a lot compared to my old school in Suriname. I met so many people and made a lot of friends, I'm still trying to get used to the language, but everything is working out right. Now that I'm here in Vegas I must say, I have eaten a lot of BURGERS :D they are really delicious :D. Today is Thursday again, time passes so fast before you know it, it is time to go home again. So I'm trying to make this the best experience ever.
 


1 comment:

  1. We are so happy that you're enjoying your stay in Las Vegas :D

    ReplyDelete