Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OVER MY WINTERBREAK

 
The last day of school before winter break it was amazing how I could go to my classes on time. Usually it takes me a long time going to class because of how crowded Legacy high school is. Especially bumbing into others, that's what keeps me from getting in class on time. But the last day of school it was an exception, there were over a thousand students absent, can you believe that??, cause I couldn't. It was the first time I experienced so many students absent, but I didn't really care for that because I was so excited. The reason I was excited was because I had to perform at the assembly, me and my apisa dance team had to dance. I was so excited it was my first time performing at assemblies. Assemblies have been one of my favorite activities in school, but dancing in front of so many students made me a little nervous. But then again I overcame my fear :) and I had a really great time I enjoyed every second of my performance. After school me and my host parents drove to Los Angeles and we stayed at a hotel for two days, and right outside our hotel room there was an Indian wedding which was so nice. The one thing I really liked were all those beautiful colors. After staying two days in LA we drove to San Francisco. I stayed at my host sisters house for the holidays, it was really fun I had the best times with her daughters and also with her. During Christmas I had such a great time with my family, I felt their warmth around me and I really felt I was part of the family, everyone was so happy and cheerful, and guess what we had for our Christmas's dinner :). We had rotie for dinner, I made the rotie and my host mom cooked the curry chicken and the beans and we ate it with a little sambel. The next day I showed my sister how to make rotie so now she knows, the whole family loves it, which I am proud of :). I have seen a lot of San Francisco and I went to the academy of science where I went to see really amazing things. I took pictures but yeah I don't even wanna say it, I deleted those pictures by accident but there is nothing I could do so that's why I am sharing it with you so you can have a vision of what I did over winter break. New years eve was really fun, we had game night, so everyone had to come up with a game. It was really nice we all had a splendid time. SO yeah this is kind of what I have been through. I will keep you updated but goodbye for now and be patient for another blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment