Friday, August 31, 2012

IN THE CAF

 
 
So and then it was time for me to go to school I can't describe how excited I was, my first day at Legacy High School how will it be. So to be honest it went pretty well, I met new people, new stories to tell them and it was really great to see how excited they were to hear stories about Suriname, some were interested some of them weren't but it was worth the shot. On my first day I bought food at school, but I didn't like it that much so from now on I bring my own lunch to school. At global diplomacy I got the chance to meet other exchange students so I had lunch with two of them 1 from China and 1 from Taiwan (see the picture above). We had a great time at lunch, we talked about our countries and about the food, they also didn't like it that much so they also bring their own lunch to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment